Bear Republic Brewing CompanyApply for Job
- Wort production (Milling grain, weighing out hops, dumping grain, boiling wort & cooling in).
- Cellar operations (Tank cleaning, Yeast handling, Dry Hopping, Tank Transfers, Checking DO and CO2 post transfer).
- Keep detailed records of Materials and Process steps used.
- Maintain a clean work environment at all times.
- Must be over 21 yrs of age.
- Availability to work all shifts, including nights and weekends.
- Formal brewing education and/or work experience relative to the position is highly desirable.
- Ability to complete accurate and legible paperwork and data entry.
- Must be comfortable working with chemicals of varying composition.
- Hardworking, motivated, goal-oriented-individual with a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work duties.
- Forklift certification or willingness to obtain a must.