Retail Account Manager - Northern California
KYLA KombuchaApply for Job
KYLA Hard Kombucha – the one and only, fermented and fizzy, light and refreshing, alcoholic kombucha beverage brewed in Hood River, Oregon – is looking for a best-of-the-best Retail Accounts Manager (RAM). As the KYLA RAM, you will develop sales strategies for KYLA Hard Kombucha and execute the KYLA sales and marketing plan for your assigned territory. You will monitor distributor sales activity while also increasing points of distribution at targeted retail accounts. Your primary goal will be to generate additional sales of our products in on-premise and off-premise establishments.
To be successful as a KYLA RAM, you should have a keen ability to prioritize, communicate effectively, follow through on details, and maintain detailed documentation of all essential activities. The Retail Accounts Manager is responsible for meeting the following job requirements:
- Foster sound working relationships with KYLA wholesalers – effectively use incentive programs, co-op promotional dollars, etc.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with wholesaler’s sales staff, primarily with sales staff at the district manager level and higher.
- Conduct regularly scheduled business reviews with wholesalers to assign goals and measure sales results against the annual sales plan.
- Make appropriate and timely presentations to the wholesaler’s sales staff regarding new products, POS, price promotions and other significant brewery developments.
- Confirm price on all programs.
- Acquire all ad / display recaps.
- Research and prepare an annual sales plan for each wholesaler, in close coordination with the V.P. of Sales.
- Continually monitor sales and develop methods for exploiting new opportunities and/or averting diminishing sales trends.
- Maintain contact with key draft accounts.
- Off-Premise – manage all aspects of small to mid-level chain accounts in the region (i.e. Whole Foods, and others).
- Provide timely and consistent market information to the V.P. of Sales, including monthly reports on sales in the territory and notice of any major account development.
- Effectively manage all budgets provided.
- We are small but mighty and we all roll up our sleeves to get stuff done. As part of the KYLA team, you’ll be integral in growing the brand through hard work, industry know-how and a YES-WE-CAN vibe.
Company Culture (pun intended!)
Qualified applicants will have at least five years similar experience in alcohol sales for a supplier or wholesaler. Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation with current insurance required. You will work out of your home office. Competitive wage with full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401k with company match up to 4% and 3.5 weeks paid time off / year. To apply go to our website at http://www.kylakombucha.com/jobs/