Sales Rep/Brand Ambassador for Chagaccino (Adaptogen Coffee) in San Diego and San Francisco
ReNudeApply for this Job
WTF is a Chagaccino ??
We've formulated the best tasting, adaptogenic, health + wellness coffee-boosting powder, and it's blowing up at coffee shops all around Los Angeles. Move over mocha frappuccino, the Chagaccino is the health + wellness version - clean, organic, plant based, zero sugar, keto, low calorie and spiked with an effective dose of the planet's greatest adaptogen. "Chaga" is king of medicinal mushroom world, widely popular in Eastern Europe/Asia, and its health benefits are just starting to be realized in the US. Who's ready to boost their morning coffee ritual and jump on the Cha Cha Chagaccino train?
We are searching for a Retail Sales Ambassador to be responsible for promoting ReNude’s Chagaccino coffee boosting powder within strategic coffee shop accounts in order to maintain and grow sales. We're offering substantial monthly performance bonuses!
- Meets with CEO for a briefing on the Chagaccino coffee boost powder and sales pitch.
- Identify local coffee shops in their geographic area that are the right fit.
- Make sales calls to coffee shops to setup demo appointments with owners or managers.
- Meet and demo the Chagaccino for café decision makers.
- Develop and build the brand by opening new operator accounts on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Develop and maintains existing account relationships through consistent communication with key decision makers.
- Maximizes sales by supervising and enhancing in store POS sign and display activity.
- Communicates all pricing and promotional information to coffee shops.
- Manages all expenses as related to this position within the assigned budget.
- Prepares and submits market activities, pricing and progress reports.
- Meets and maintain sales goals.
- Performs other duties as needed.
- Must live in the San Diego or San Francisco/San Jose Area.
- High School diploma or equivalent (Bachelor's degree preferred) AND at least one year Consumer Product Goods experience in a sales environment; or an equivalent combination of both.
- Valid driver's license and acceptable driving record.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products including Outlook, Word, & Excel. Knowledge of iOS Applications a plus.
- Daily local travel in assigned region.
- We offer a competitive salary and bonuses.
About The Position
Are you looking for more than just a job; something meaningful with a startup company with amazing traction and explosive growth where you're more than just an employee, you're a team member. A place where you can earn above average pay at a company that believes in rewarding their team members especially the ones that were here from the beginning.
- Seniority level
- Employment type
Part time or Full-time
- Job function
Sales Business Development
Food & Beverages