Manager of Digital Marketing
Sufferfest Beer CompanyApply for Job
Sufferfest Beer Company serves our community of active and passionate humans with premium quality craft beer. Inspired by athletes and adventurers, we make award-winning beer for those who go the extra mile.
The Manager of Digital Marketing is responsible for taking our outstanding efforts in the field and amplifying them through a multi-channel strategy to drive consumer awareness and engagement with the brand nationwide. You beat the digital drum that brings our “Sweat. Suffer. Celebrate” to life while driving measurable results.
A high-performing Manager of Digital Marketing amplifies our brand awareness by leveraging our efforts into meaningful digital campaigns across channel: web, social, communications, PR and more. The Manager of Digital Marketing is the storyteller for the brand and knows when to activate the right channels at the right time to reach the right audience.
Reporting to the CEO, the Manager of Digital Marketing manages a variety of programs and efforts including social media, still and live action content production, third party creative agencies, paid and earned media initiatives, and other digital properties, including the Sufferfest website and its contents. The Manager of Digital Marketing is responsible for developing engaging, sticky, and shareable content, constantly measuring and refining effectiveness and takeaways.
- Working closely with the Brand Activation and Marketing teams:
- Produce engaging shareable content to build brand and product awareness across the country
- Manage robust and authentic social media program that supports sell-thru in target markets
- Build still and live action content repository for the brand, managing the work of freelance photographers, user generated content and creative agencies
- Collaborate and actively support PR initiatives that drive message pull-through and awareness in target markets
- Manage and help execute ongoing product packaging initiatives
- Maintain robust, compliant and informative website property, including product updates, discoverability and storytelling initiatives
- Build, monitor, and report on campaign initiatives that drive quantitative and qualitative results for the business and brand
- Manage, lead, motivate and develop employees including hiring, performance management, training and development opportunities, and employee relations
- Ensures reviews are conducted in accordance with established guidelines
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing highly preferred
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in relevant marketing role
- Experience in Food & Beverage and/or Consumer Packaged Goods preferred.
- Experience buying and measuring targeted media is a bonus.
- Minimum of two (2) years managing social and digital campaigns with outstanding results growing social following
- Requires experience building and managing public relations campaigns
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Creative soul with a knack for telling rich, authentic stories in meaningful ways.
- Prolific producer willing to try new things, test, measure and repeat.
- Highly measured and results driven. Goals, KPIs and refining your approach comes naturally.
- A creative eye, exceptional communicator and meticulous editor.
- Ability to project manage a variety of efforts and people simultaneously, managing many third party teammates and contributors.
- Ability to collaborate in person and in the field easily and often with members of the sales and marketing team.
- Passionate about the Sufferfest brand, our values, and sharing the spirit of our brand and community members.
- Travel within region required (25%), primarily to on location to capture campaign-focused content from community members, influencers and athletes.
- You must be at least 21 years of age to work for Sierra Nevada Brewing Co
- Must have a valid Driver’s License with a driving record free of any major violations in the last three years.
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment background check and driver license check.
- Qualified candidate has reliable transportation
- The work schedule will vary based on events and business needs, requiring the ability to work evenings, weekends, early mornings, holidays and sometimes long days
** This position will remain open until filled; online applications will be reviewed weekly **
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer