Presence From InnovationApply for this Job
Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects. Coordinates customer requirements with Sales, Design, Pricing, Engineering, Production and Shipping. Daily contact with customer and internal team to ensure customer satisfaction. Grow business by selling existing products plus facilitate the development of new solutions. Participate in developing sales strategy and product offering for assigned account. Knowledge of the Beverage Industry required.
· Liaison between customer and internal departments.
· Manage projects and customer briefs.
· Create a project specific checklist with tasks, ownership and deadlines.
· Coordinates program delivery and execution.
· Quoting and manage pipeline.
· Identifies and develops opportunities to improve products and services.
· Build and maintain successful business partnerships by actively engaging customers.
· Identifies new opportunities by analyzing market trends, data and information.
· Catalog management.
· Customer specific reporting.
· Provides forecasts at least monthly on sales and inventory needs.
· Business Plan Accountability.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Located in Atlanta, GA
· Education Required/Preferred: Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Project Management
· Experience: 4 years previous experience
· Preferred Skills/Qualifications: Proficient in Microsoft Word/Outlook/Excel/PowerPoint
· Skills/Competencies: Strong presentation skills, impeccable follow up skills, team player with the ability to communicate effectively with team members.
· Willing to overnight travel up to 25%.
· Other Skills: Knowledge of the beverage and Coke system.