Regional Sales Manager, Northeast
Clio SnacksApply for this Job
Regional Sales Manager Northeast, Clio Snacks
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Regional Sales Manager Northeast is responsible for growing the Company’s business in regional grocery, natural and independent retailers in the Northeast. This role assists in the development of channel strategies, Channel Go-To-Market and Pricing Guidelines, channel business analysis leading to identification of major business-building initiatives.
CLIO Snacks is on a mission to make crummy food obsolete. Because real food can be convenient, and healthy food can be freaking delicious. CLIO makes chocolate-covered Greek yogurt bars -- a first-to-market, healthy, convenient and delicious snack. In other words, we’re the type of people who eat yogurt with our hands. It’s nice to meet you.
What You’ll Do:
- Meet/exceed annual new and existing customer revenue and profit goals for all company’s products in the Northeast
- Build and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers
- Review sales results and customer satisfaction measures and compares them to established objectives
- Develop and implement local market winning strategies throughout the Northeast based on overall company sales goals and objectives
- Identify new opportunities at priority accounts, negotiate new item and promotional programs in a fast-paced environment to achieve “win-win” outcomes that fall within Clio standards and guardrails
- Maintains and analyzes market data regarding account performance, as well as Nielsen performance and prepares reports for senior management
- Utilize syndicated data to inform decisions and growth strategies
- Manages customer P&L to ensure customer profitability
Distributor and Broker Leadership
- Secure and expand distribution in assigned sales channels by calling on accounts both independently, with distributor personnel, and with third party brokers
- Strengthen and develop key account, distributor, merchandiser and broker contacts throughout the Northeast to ensure Clio is top of mind and on the leading edge in this highly competitive market
- Conduct store audits and “ride alongs” (with broker management and/or distributor reps) to maximize sell-in opportunities and ensure timely execution of new item introductions, schematic implementation, promotional programming, and that they have all necessary resources required to succeed in the market place (e.g., product samples, sell sheets, promo calendars, point of sale, etc.)
- Communicate successes, competition trends, deals, product introductions, potential accounts, resets and demo opportunities via weekly sales recaps
- Champion Clio as a brand expert and ambassador with the ability to clearly and concisely communicate who and what we are with enthusiasm!
- Identifying opportunities to build strong connections with key individuals and form meaningful and impactful relationships that benefit the Clio brand (from consumer to buyers and everyone in between).
You’ll Love this Job if You’re:
- A bull-dog, eager to grow Clio in the Northeast
- Scrappy and willing to get your hands dirty. At CLIO, no job is too little or too big!
- A strong communicator and collaborator. You work effectively with all members of the organization
- Quick on your feet! When problems arise, you reliably produce responses and solutions with speed
What you’ll Need:
- 5+ years proven Sales leadership in Northeast Regional Account Management
- To be a self-starter
- Excellent relationship building and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills (oral & written)
- Good organizational, planning and follow-up skills
- Solid understanding of requirements to deliver profitable business
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excessive travel might be necessary, occasionally requiring air travel; must have a valid driver’s license.
- Sense of urgency, able to proactively prioritize business efforts
- Must be located in the Northeast region; ideally metro-New York
Bonus Points For:
- Dairy experience
- Start-up experience