Stone BrewingApply for Job
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician - 2nd shift with Controls Experience
Duties will include:
* Develop and maintain maintenance logs. Complete work orders in a safe and timely manner while ensuring quality standards are met and utilizing proper tools to fix equipment.
* Mechanical aptitude to be able to troubleshoot motor, gearboxes, pulleys, conveying, packaging equipment & piping system
* Observe equipment in operation to prevent/diagnose potential problems and recommend areas to improve efficiency.
* Support, improve, calibrate, troubleshoot and maintain control and power systems equipment and instrumentation.
* Maintain electrical schematics. Red line drawings as needed.
* Maintain knowledge of new technology and electrical standards.
* Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for project materials and services.
* Test new and existing power and control systems to ensure safe and correct operation.
* Basic understanding of power and control systems to identify hazards, defects, problems and code compliance.
* Perform daily trouble shooting of PLCs/HMI’s as issues arise with day to day operation in an effort to keep the plant running.
* Perform small scale upgrades/modifications to current PLC/HMI software to support needed changes or enhancements to current processes
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required. 1 year required, 3 years’ preferred experience in the installation and programming/trouble-shooting of Allen Bradley control systems (Compact Logix, Control Logix, Powerflex VFDs, etc…). Experience with Siemens PLCs/Software a plus. Hands on experience in trouble-shooting of hard wired and networked control systems consisting of various sensor types such as photo eyes, prox switches, level/temp/pressure sensors
Must have familiarity with Microsoft Office and Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS).
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Completion of a trade school program or apprenticeship in the electrical field or equivalent work experience. Training courses in control systems preferred or equivalent with hands on experience.
Familiarity with Allen-Bradley PLCs and VFDs preferred as well as some level of familiarity with Siemens. Familiarity with Ethernet/IP communication and Modbus/Profibus.
Capable to work on mechanical repair, comfortable working either on Standard and metric system.
Stone Brewing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment drug screening, physical, and background check are required.