Chief Marketing Officer
Founders Brewing CompanyApply for Job
The Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will be an innovative leader with creative, analytical, and strategic acumen coupled with the strong business intellect necessary for taking the brand to the next level. This is a unique opportunity to build upon an already highly respected brand and amplify and scale its reach and connection to beer drinkers, everywhere.
The CMO will be accountable for building and driving an A+ team and helping achieve annual revenue targets. The ideal candidate will possess tremendous leadership and communication skills and have a proven track record in innovative and traditional campaigns across a broad spectrum of marketing channels. This person will play an important role on Founders Brewing Company’s leadership team and will work collaboratively across our businesses and functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own the vision, strategy, budget and execution for all marketing initiatives
- Lead Growth Marketing, Brand Marketing, Customer Marketing, PR/Comms & Partnerships, and Creative to ensure consistent and flawless execution of the FBC brand across all customer touchpoints.
- Drive the vision for team growth and create an efficient organizational structure, providing leadership, inspiration and coaching to all teammates.
- Drive all new business development.
- Work closely with the Sales departments to align sales and marketing strategies.
- Optimize a substantial brand and performance marketing budget across digital and traditional channels ensuring the right media mix, attribution and efficacy
- Responsible for the continuous development of FBC’s differentiated brand and voice to increase awareness, loyalty, uniqueness, and relevance
- Lead the team in consistently striking the balance of process and rigor versus speed and flexibility
- Monitor competitive marketing activities.
- Build strong relationships with all respective counterparts including Sales, Design, Product Management, Production, Retail and Data Analytics and provide clear communication across the entire organization
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- 15+ years of senior marketing leadership experience, as head of marketing/CMO at a rapidly growing consumer-facing brand with a focus on scaling where brands are really relevant
- Experience in buiding, developing and redefining Brands, experiences and services with special focus on Sustainability
- Outstanding leadership and people management skills with the ability to successfully motivate and challenge a team of talented and creative people at all levels of the organization
- Highly analytical; able to make data-driven decisions and establish effective metrics to approach marketing strategy and spend
- Deep knowledge of attribution models and media mix marketing
- Possess a strong work ethic with a drive to succeed
- Ability to process a vast amount of information and understand and prioritize competing business needs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is critical
- Bachelor s Degree and advanced knowledge of new Marketing trends and methodologies