Quality Control Manager
Roadhouse Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
¥ Must possess excellent communication and leadership skills.
¥ Must communicate in a positive way that supports a team environment.
¥ Ideal candidate would have 3+ years managing the QC side of breweries.
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Supervise workers engaged in sampling and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical reporting processes.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Formulate, document, and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with production manager and brewery manager to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create, document, and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within the company.
- Design, develop, and implement quality control training programs.
- Provide, and oversee, visual activity for product through production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Create and direct environmental and safety test functions and applications.
- Be an active member of the safety team.
- Effectively communicate with brewing and production teams; act as a leader for quality on the floor and partner with other leaders for clear and positive communication.
Compensation is salary based with benefits including health insurance, ESOP, affiliate discount programs and free beer.