Head of Brewing with a fanatical focus on quality, creativity, and brewing balanced beers
DO/LOVE/LIVE brewingApply for this Job
COME BREW WITH US!
Please click here to review our Head of Brewing Operations packet.
Tenured founding team opening our second production brewery and taproom. We’re located in one of the coolest neighborhoods, Butchertown, in Louisville Kentucky. When complete, you’ll be running the production brewery and brewing operations in a 22,000 square-foot production brewery and taproom with:
- top-of-the-line equipment from Prospero including a 20 BBL brewhouse. The cellar includes 4 x 20BBL FVs, 1 x 40 BBL FV, 1 x 20BBL BT (rated for nitro beers), 1 x 40 BBL BT, and 4 x 20 BBL BTs to be used as serving tanks for our flagship beers
- a 1 BBL SS Brewtech nano-brewhouseto serve as the creative epicenter for our beers
- an immersive indoor taproom with flexible event spaces
- an outdoor beer garden
- a north-facing second floor balcony with views of the Ohio River and Louisville City Football Club’s 35-acre $200M stadium district
- a rooftop deck with 360-degree views of the entire city
- several fast casual restaurant concepts serving unique, fresh food to our guests – it’s essential for us to have top-notch food to pair with our top-notch beer and we are in discussions with several highly-regarded chef’s to build their restaurant in our space
Louisville is a Great City
Louisville is a progressive, compassionate, and fun city. Many believe Louisville is the next mid-sized American city to ‘pop’– think Austin 10 years ago or Nashville 5 years ago. Louisville has an fantastic cost of living, a vibrant outdoor/active lifestyle and a packed schedule of annual events/festivals, many of which are held within 3-4 blocks of our location. Also, Louisville is an underserved (i.e. unsaturated) market from a craft beer production perspective which presents a great opportunity.
Butchertown is a GREAT Neighborhood
Butchertown is one of the hottest and fastest-growing neighborhoods in Louisville with a $200M, 35 acre soccer stadium district scheduled to open around March 2020. It’s one of the most inclusive, positive, and ‘craft-minded’ areas in the entire city. DO/LOVE/LIVE brewing, as envisioned, has an opportunity to be one of the anchor tenants in the neighborhood.
DO/LOVE/LIVE Brewing Business Model
We’re predicated on a‘Taproom First Focus’for several reasons:
Desired Experience & Skills
Desired Attributes and Personality Traits
- Relentlessly Positive
- Someone who leads by example
- Growth Mindset
- Authentic--what you see is what you get
- Passionate about a mission that extends beyond brewing quality, fresh beer
You must be willing to relocate to Louisville and arrive ready to brew and help build-out your production facility in the fall of 2019.
We offer a generous pay package with A+ benefits and the opportunity to earn equity in the brewery we'll be building together.