Account Manager - Inside Sales
Crosby Hop FarmApply for this Job
The Account Manager-Inside Sales is responsible for managing accounts within a specific region. The successful candidate must live in the greater Portland, OR metro area. This position works as a team with the outside sales arm of the organization and is critical to building the Crosby Hop Farm brand with customers. This sales position requires excellent organizational and communication skills. The Account Manager-Inside Sales will report to and consult with the Director of Sales regularly to track sales targets and goals as well as monitor current market trends, competitor positioning, opportunities, threats, etc.
- Work with regional Account Manager to execute strategic plan for assigned territory.
- Acquire, develop, and retain customer accounts in territory.
- Create, strengthen, and maintain relationships with prospects, customers, suppliers, competitors, and industry influencers.
- Collaborate with various Crosby Hop Farm departments (Customer Success, Accounting, Production, Quality, Warehouse) to provide a seamless customer experience.
- Professionally represent the Crosby Hop Farm brand while emphasizing innovation, quality, service, history, and integrity.
- Engage in new client acquisition through cold calls (phone, email).
- Collaborate and share best practices with Crosby Hop Farm peers.
- Manage CRM with high level of detail and professionalism to maximize efficiencies and information retrieval.
- Contribute to Crosby Hop Farm’s culture of continuous improvement and innovation by suggesting improvements to process, facilities, customer experience, etc.
- Monitor status and encourage customers to take delivery of contracted hops.
- Frequently work remotely and outside of normal working hours to accomplish sales goals.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE DESIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline.
- Demonstrated passion for the craft beer market.
- 1-3 years previous experience in a sales or business development role, experience in the craft beer market preferred.
- Track record of exceeding sales quotas.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.Previous experience working on an incentive based compensation plan.
- Ability to frequently work from our office in Woodburn, OR.