Finished Goods Operators
Bang EnergyApply for this Job
Job Descriptions- Finished Goods Operator
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
· Conduct daily/weekly/monthly cycle and inventory counts.
· Assists the shipping/receiving area by loading/unloading trucks and inspecting merchandise.
· Verifies materials on hand and projects where needed to meet shipment schedules.
· Participates in the inventory processing of cancellations and order changes.
· Works closely with the Purchasing department so shipments are executed correctly.
· Develops SOP's for returned goods.
· Must be a team player and execute!
· Must have a minimum of a High School degree.
· Must be able to multi-task.
· Must be able to lead/develop a team.
· Must have strong working knowledge of SAP and other Shipping systems.
· Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
· Must have excellent communication skills.