Bang EnergyApply for this Job
Job Description- Maintenance Supervisor
Bang Energy Performance Beverages and Sports Nutrition has been producing epic innovations for 25 years. We engage in an unrelenting pursuit to create trendsetting appearance and performance enhancing inventions. Our sports nutrition and beverage innovations are backed by 27 double-blind placebo-controlled Gold Standard University studies. Likewise, our marketing and distribution has been discussed for its excellence by such prestigious news outlets as Forbes and Wells Fargo. We are hiring super creative, ultra-positive and high-energy professionals to drive our vision to serve the entire world cutting edge health promoting beverages and nutrition! We are top sellers in iconic retailers such as 7 Eleven, Publix, Walmart, and are the #1 selling beverage of all time in the world’s largest health food retailers: GNC and Vitamin Shoppe.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining machinery and mechanical/electrical equipment such as motors, conveyor systems, pneumatic and hydraulic systems, production machines, HVAC systems, boilers, pumps, extractors, fractionators, homogenizers, material handling equipment, bulk delivery equipment, blending/mixing systems.
- Analyze mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic or electrical problems and make repairs through adjustments, defective parts replacement, or fabrication.
- Wire moderately complex control circuits.
- Check, wire, and troubleshoot high voltage poly-phase and multi-speed motors. Install all types of conduit runs, EMT, rigid, stainless steel, and plastics.
- Calibrate and repair control elements in process loops. Perform soldering techniques on circuit board components.
- Fabricate, repair, and install hangers and all types of piping including hot/cold water, steam, process and condensate, utilizing formulas for all phases.
- Weld various types of metals. Machine most metals, plastics, and composites.
- Fabricate or replicate minor pieces for the repair or replacement of parts on equipment.
- Perform all phases of carpentry.
- Make repairs to or replace compressors, evaporators, condensers, driers, valves, lines, Freon levels.
- Maintain proper levels of heat transfer medium in building heating system and cooling medium in building chilled water loop.
- Troubleshoot and repair 100 ton and 120-ton multistage systems.
- Calibrate scale systems utilizing programmable logic controllers and personal computers.
- Identify problems and completes repairs, with minimal downtime or supervision.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) required.
- College degree in engineering or 2 years of technical training and 5 years related maintenance experience.