Civil Society Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Civil Society Brewing Co. is looking for a Cellerman/women to provide support to our brewing team with potential for full-time (for the appropriate candidate). The ideal candidate should have at least 1 year experience working in a professional brewery performing cellar work. Operation of canning machines is a major plus. Must be highly organized and very flexible.
- Assist in the brewing process including transferring product between tanks, dry hopping and packaging products in kegs, cans and bottles.
- Yeast management: Harvesting, pitching, cell counts, and daily monitoring of in-house grown yeast
- Detailed record keeping including operation checklist, gravity readings, maintenance logs, and package records
- Cleaning of 1/6 BBL and 1/2 BBL kegs
- CIP Operations: Cleaning of FVs, BTs, and Brewhouse using industry best practices
- Help maintain a clean and organized brewery environment
- A number of other varied operational and brewery related tasks as necessary.
- Must be willing to lift heavy objects, work long days, and shift schedule.
- Total Compensation to be determined by experience, full time employees are eligible for health insurance.
- Company outings, discounts, etc.