BoochcraftApply for Job
Position: MARKET MANAGER
Reports to: Sales Manager
SUMMARY: The Market Manager is responsible for building the Boochcraft brand within their assigned territory by achieving sales goals set by the Sales Manager and driving account growth.This role will require a dynamic individual with a drive to develop a fast growing, emergent category.
- Willingness to uphold our external company values
- Sell to new accounts (restaurants, bars, liquor stores and grocery stores)
- Manage existing account relationships
- Build Boochcraft presence in accounts with point-of-sale, events, and gaining incremental
- Input all data into CRM
- Network with industry buyers and build relationships with key employees at accounts
- Build relationships and conduct ride-alongs with distributor partner
- Present new flavors and package options at distributor meetings
- Key traits and attributes: Excellent communication skills, organized and detail oriented,
- connections in the restaurant or grocery world are a plus
- Seek out event opportunities (craft beer festivals, food festivals, tasting events, etc.)
- Collaborate and assist in executing all promotional events with the event coordinator
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employees will also perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by the Sales Manager and/or his/her designee.
KEY COLLABORATORS: Brand Manager, Market Manager, Regional Event Manager
- Education: BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field or 4+years experience in outside sales; MSc/MA a plus.Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have 2+ years in outside sales or relevant experience and should be a passionate enthusiast of Boochcraft.License or Certification: Owns a vehicle and valid CA driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Specialized Skills: Proficient in Microsoft office suite, Google suite, mobile apps and CRM.
- Sales, restaurant, bar, beverage experience.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to safely lift moderately heavy equipment (a minimum of 60 lbs.) and operate equipment within safety standards.
Please submit a resume, a few tidbits about yourself and why Boochcraft? Lastly, if you were a fruit, what would you be?
Failure to follow these directions will automatically disqualify you.
DEPARTMENT: Sales & Marketing
TERRITORY: Santa Barbara County, San Luis Obispo County, Ventura County
POSITION TYPE: This is a full-time position.
TRAVEL: Some travel outside of the designated sales territory and overnight can be required.