Casino at Delaware ParkApply for this Job
- Creates an ESCAPE and ensures a fun-filled, entertaining and exciting environment where the flawless delivery and execution of service excellence is paramount.
- Extensive knowledge in the entire brewing process from milling, brewing, fermenting, packaging, serving & cleaning
- Responsible for all brewing operations, product sourcing, record keeping, hiring, direct supervision, evaluation and staff trainings.
- Development of all core beer recipes in accordance with our Company’s vision & goals.
- Develop, improve & follow standard operating procedures & efficient work flows. Ensure standard, consistent & sound brewing procedures & practices are used for all tasks.
- The ability to create and manage an effective quality assurance program.
- Ensure that all equipment & systems are functioning properly to ensure the quality of the beer.
- Implement and maintain proper Inventory controls, product flow and rotation of product to insure quality and freshness.
- Maintain costs in accordance with the budget
- Ensure that the core and new beer flavors match the Company’s vision & goals. Ability to identify quality issues & create & implement a corrective action plan in case of variation to quality or quantity.
- Maintain organization & cleanliness of the brewery.
- Manage brewery waste including spent grain, yeast, trub & wastewater
- Work with Executive Chef to establish new and innovative menu items in the restaurant.
- Ensure responsible use of brewing resources by reducing product loss throughout the brewing, fermenting & finishing operations.
- Conduct brewery tours when necessary & add support for special events as required.
- Responsible to ensure compliance with all governmental agency regulations.
- Promotes outstanding internal and external guest relations.
- Promotes honesty and trust amongst the team.
- Ensures compliance with all Federal, State and Local Laws and OSHA Regulations.
- Promotes a safe work environment by complying with Delaware Park Policies and Procedures.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- 10 years’ experience in commercial brewing and ability to effectively mentor and coach subordinates in a positive manner.
- Detailed knowledge of the brewing process, industrial brewing systems & related equipment.
- Knowledge of & experience with the proper handling of chemicals required for sanitation & cleaning of the equipment.
- Must have the ability to work in extreme environments.
- Required to be able to lift and move 55-165lbs, expected to stand, sit, walk, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, hear, taste, see & smell.
- Proven examples of created beers that have seen distribution.
- Must have excellent communication, written, and verbal skills.
- Act with discretion and maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Ability to consistently comprehend, retain, and/or execute written, verbal and/or demonstrated directions, explanations and guidance.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule according to business needs, including evenings, weekends and holidays.