Trade Marketing Coordinator
Seedlip Non Alcoholic SpiritsApply for this Job
SEEDLIP US TRADE MARKETING COORDINATOR
Seedlip is a Nature Company offering a range of the world’s first Distilled Non-Alcoholic
Spirits created to solve the dilemma of ‘what to drink when you’re not drinking®’ & change
the way the world drinks.
With offices in the Chilterns [UK], Los Angeles & Sydney, Seedlip is available in over 25
countries & many of the world’s best bars, restaurants, hotels & retailers
Demand is expected to continue to grow rapidly and this role is of utmost importance to help build our brand as we rapidly scale the company in the USA.
Reporting to the USA Head of Marketing the Trade Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Category insight & trade activations
- Using insights & data which have been collected & collated, to initiate better, more strategic activations across the on and off trade channel
- Ensure the Seedlip brand has a consistent voice, look & feel across all areas e.g POS, shelf talkers, FSDU’s
- Ensure key promotional periods scheduled with each customer are supported with appropriate POS & media to helps drive ROS & visibility
- Constant monitoring & evaluation of all our activity to make sure we are doing the most effective activation and getting the most traction with our customers
- Ensure Seedlip has a consistent voice, look & feel across all trade channels
- Manage our in-store sampling and key in-bar activity with our key customers including evaluating & booking in sessions, managing the staffing, kit & stock & following up with the customers afterwards
- To ensure key the trade activity is supported & in line with the wider marketing messages manage the planning, delivery & post evaluation of any trade marketing activity. Reporting those key learnings & major projects to the USA Head of Marketing.
Proactive. Curious. Organised. Fearless.
Nature. Data. Insights.
1-2 year experience in both on and off trade marketing within (ideally) Food / Drink
Have excellent English written skills
Experience with sales data
Trade marketing experience
Able to respond positively to pressure & take a flexible approach to change
Start – Aug
Location – Culver City, Los Angeles
Salary – depending on experience.
Bonus & Benefits Package
Hours – Full time. This is not for 9 to 5ers, flexible working is crucial for a global business &
the ability to pivot & make quick decisions
To apply: Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org