Potosi Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Potosi Brewing Company Job Description: Brewer-2nd Shift (potentially rotating 1st/2nd shift)
Location: Potosi, WI
Full Time Position: Hourly
- Assist with wort production and brewing of root beer.
- Cellar work including beer transfers and operating separator for beer clarification.
- Monitor and modify fermentation temperatures according to established wort fermentation profiles.
- Work in accordance with the Head Brewer on development of new recipes.
- Perform CIP and sanitation on brewery tanks and equipment.
- Operate flash pasteurizer.
- Operate equipment throughout brewery including forklifts, skid steer, lifts, etc.
- Perform quality checks for ingredients to final product as outlined by the quality assurance program.
- Monitor inventory of brewing and cellaring raw materials.
- Assist with shipping and receiving when required.
- Weekends occasionally required.
- Occasionally represent Potosi Brewing Company at Brew Festivals and other promotional events
- Other duties as assigned by Head Brewer and Quality Assurance Manager
The ideal candidate should possess:
- 1-2 years experience in a commercial production brewery or high volume brew pub, or graduate of brewing school such as Siebel, MBAA Brewing and Malting Science, or other equivalent coursework
- Strong mechanical background.
- An advanced understanding of all aspects of brewing including wort production, cellaring, yeast handling, CIP, and sanitation.
- Understanding of quality assurance methods and techniques. Basic understanding of chemistry and biology.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
To Apply: Send resume to email@example.com