Long Island Sales Representative
JuneShine Organic Hard KombuchaApply for Job
• Own On & Off-Premise of assigned territory by building meaningful relationships with buyers
• Be the most talked about and disruptive brand in assigned territory
• Educate accounts and JuneShine and why we are premium and different from our competitors
• Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application
• New York Awareness Training Program (ATAP) certification Required
• Must have previous CPG sales experience, with proven results
• Knowledge of wholesale distribution and operations
• Must live in the assigned territory area
• Must have reliable transportation
• Up to 50% travel time may be required within assigned territory
• Able to regularly work during evenings and weekends
• Strong interpersonal skills
• MS Office proficiency
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, growing company
• Able to pass a post-offer, pre-employment background, and driving record check
Compensation: Salaried, Full-Time
Additional: Medical, Vision, and Dental Healthcare Benefits, Let My People Go Surfing Unlimited Paid Time Off policy, & Booch Perks!
JuneShine Purpose: An Honest Alcohol For A Healthier Planet
Our Business: Frustrated with the lack of alcohols that cater to our healthy, outdoors driven lifestyle, we decided to make our own. While most alcohols contain GMOs, high fructose corn syrup, and food coloring, we sought to make the healthiest, naturally sourced product. Our kombucha is a jun kombucha, made from green tea and honey, whereas normal kombucha is produced with black tea and sugar. We realized that we were not alone in seeking a natural alcohol. Beer preference is at an all-time low, and wine and spirits continue to see low digit year over year growth. The alcohol class exhibiting double-digit growth is the near beer class (spiked seltzer, hard cider, etc).
Our Goals: Rapid growth, contingent upon two strict conditions: 1. We do not sacrifice quality of our product. 2. We do not sacrifice quality of our culture.
Our Culture: We derive much of our management policy from a book we give you upon hiring, ‘Let My People Go Surfing’, by Yvon Chouinard (founder, owner, Patagonia). Our policy is to allow workers flexible hours, provided the work gets done with no negative impact on others. Our ‘let my people go surfing’ policy demands that we hire very unique individuals; those with a combination of self-motivation, self-discipline, and energy.
JuneShine Inc is an equal opportunity employer.