Kane BrewingApply for this Job
Kane Brewing Company is a fast growing and award winning production brewery located on the coast of New Jersey in Ocean Township. We are looking for Marketing Director add to our growing team.
This full-time position will report directly to the President. Responsibilities include:
- Lead the development and execution of Kane Brewing’s overall vision, brand positioning, tone and voice
- Develop, execute and evaluation an overall marketing strategy, ensuring consistency in message across all communications and media forms
- Create and execute a strategy for consumer development by attracting new customers to the brand and increasing consumption and loyalty from our existing customers
- Manage all outside media, public relations and festival requests, press release timing, publishing, copywriting, and provide support for social media initiatives.
- Oversee all creative content materials including labels, shelf talkers, sell sheets, etc. and manage the overall creative process from concept through execution.
- Prioritize projects in line with business goals
- Operate within a budget to achieve goals
- Directly supervise a marketing team of 2 individuals
Qualities candidates will have the following skills:
- People management with the ability to train and motivate a team
- Creative problem solving and thought leadership
- Expectation of excellence from self and team
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail
- Willingness to assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing and Brand Management
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field. MBA in similar field preferred.
Compensation based on experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K match, life insurance, long-term disability and PTO.
As with all our positions at Kane Brewing Company we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a team player that is looking for a position at a fast growing company. If interested, please e-mail your resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kane Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.