General Manager, Brooklyn NY
Collective Arts BrewingApply for this Job
Collective Arts Brewing is a grassroots craft brewery fusing the creativity of brewing with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians. Collective Arts is a brand being built on its strong connection to creativity. Creativity in art, music and brewing.
As Collective Arts grows, so too do the roles and responsibilities of Collective employees. We are a fast paced, ambitious and dynamic organization. We have new products coming on line in multiple industries including apparel, beer, cider and spirits. It is expected that all employees are flexible, ambitious, creative and show a willingness to evolve with Collective Arts.
We’re looking for a dedicated leader, a strategic/creative thinker, a proactive solution seeker and a superb communicator. This candidate leader will exhibit and uphold Collective Arts Brewing’s standards of excellence in all areas of operations including customer service, restaurant hygiene and safety, team management and financial accountability. As Collective Arts Brooklyn General Manager, the candidate directs and works with the food and beverage/culinary management team and employees to successfully execute all restaurant and kitchen operations. The General Manager will act as the head of Collective Arts Brooklyn’s operations and play an integral role in creating clear, achievable opportunities for leadership, personal growth, and professional development amongst our team.
- Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
- Interact with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
- Plan and prepare work schedules and coordinate daily assignments and activities of associates to meet the needs of the business
- Attracts patrons by developing and implementing marketing, advertising, public and community relations programs; evaluating program results; identifying and tracking changing demands.
- Meets restaurant financial objectives by developing financing; establishing banking relationships; preparing strategic and annual forecasts and budgets
- Ensure that all restaurant policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines, and training programs and followed and completed on a timely basis.
- Conduct recruitment and selection, training and development initiatives as well as scheduling, performance management and employee coaching
- Provide guidance and direction to team, including setting performance standards and monitoring performance
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree with major concentration in hospitality, restaurant management or business-related field
- 3-4 years of experience in restaurant management with financial aptitude for business operations, experience with restaurant openings is considered an asset
- Provide excellent customer service and build strong client relationships
- Experience in recruitment and onboarding process is preferred
- Strong understanding of the craft beer industry or the willingness to learn the industry quickly is considered an asset
- Hands-on manager with strong leadership, management and coaching skills
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work little or no supervision
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject of General Manager. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities.