Northern California Territory Sales Manager
Pressed JuiceryApply for this Job
At Pressed Juicery, we don’t have a mission, we are on a mission: to make high nutrition a realistic option for all people. And this is how you will help us do that.
The NorCal Sales Manager will play a critical role in the development of the Pressed Juicery brand outside of the company’s retail locations. This position will be responsible for managing existing distributors and identifying and pursuing new opportunities for Pressed’s products to be sold at other targeted retail accounts, increasing Pressed Juicery’s availability and brand presence within Northern California.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for all aspects of distributor management including key account identification, selling and ongoing relationship management to ensure customer acquisition, retention, and growth.
- Identify and pursue opportunities for Pressed Juicery products to be sold across a range of like-minded businesses including, but not limited to: health & fitness, spa, hotel, university, corporate office, etc.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to corporate customers and maintain healthy relationships.
- Develop a comprehensive database to track all new, existing and target accounts.
- Work closely with various other departments in the company to build and sustain well-functioning integrated processes to support the distributor model.
- Maintain ongoing communication with Marketing, Retail, Operations, and Finance to ensure proper account set-up and timely account servicing.
- Liaise with operations team to ensure fulfillment, logistics and ultimately customer satisfaction for all orders.
- Schedule and execute product tastings with target and new accounts to familiarize potential leads with the Pressed Juicery product.
- Development of necessary sales and marketing materials to assist product sell-in and sell-through.
- Constantly work towards transforming target accounts into top accounts, including maintaining consistent networking and visibility with account decision-makers.
- Relay relevant market intel to the broader marketing team.
- Create and conduct retail brand training to improve reseller education and consumer takeaway.
- Participate and provide weekly sales updates and account status reports.
- Other job-related duties as requested.
- 1-3 years of experience in sales/customer service, food & beverage industry experience a plus
- Expertise in utilizing Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and Google programs
- Demonstrates exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- A self-starter with the ability to think independently, creatively and strategically
- Careful attention to detail and strong interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience prioritizing and completing multiple projects in a timely manner
- Extremely organized, dependable and self-confident
- A team player who is able to wear many hats
- Ability to maintain confidential company information in the strictest of confidence
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills (both quantitative and qualitative)
- Resourceful, responsible, tenacious, independent, and self-confident
- Must have a valid driver license and proof of insurance
- Must have a clean driving record and a reliable car
ABOUT PRESSED JUICERY
For over nine years, Pressed Juicery has set the standard for cold-pressed juice by abiding by a simple, guiding principle: nutrition should be delicious, affordable, and accessible to everyone. Our Farm-to-bottle promise guarantees the freshest, the most nutritious product reaches customers across the nation through our 75 retail locations on the East and West Coast, with new locations slated to open in Texas in 2019, convenient local delivery from our stores, nationwide shipping through our robust e-commerce channel, and our wholesale channel. In addition to serving the most delicious cold-pressed juice on the market, Pressed Juicery offers vegan and dairy-free treats as part of the Freeze line, as well as indulgent (and health-conscious) signature nut-based blends, and Shots for concentrated nutrition. With an ever-expanding menu and new members joining daily, Pressed Juicery continues to fulfill its mission to make a nutritious, delicious diet a reality for all.
Pressed Juicery is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.