Territory Sales Manager
Rogue Ales & SpiritsApply for Job
At Rogue our mantra is Dare, Risk, Dream. This is an attitude that comes from relentless curiosity and a drive to question, create and inspire. A DIY spirit runs through everything we do and make. We aren't afraid to think big, get messy and risk it all when it comes to creating authentic, innovative products that we are passionate about.
Territory Sales Manager for IL/WI/MN: The primary goal for this position is to work with wholesalers, motivate their sales team to grow sales, gain quality distribution, manage inventory, and develop partnerships. Second priority is to enhances the presence of Rogue products in local chains by selling Rogue products, support our product with programs and call on the local stores. You should also be able to improve the availability and visibility of products in high profile or high-volume bars and restaurants. The ideal candidate will live in the Chicago area with proximity to the major volume markets.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Establish relationships and maintain high level of interaction and communication with wholesaler partners.
· Develop annual business plan for wholesalers and secure commitments needed to execute the plan successfully.
· Monthly reviews with key wholesalers to identify ways to sell more beer.
· Secure placements and sales programs in key local chains, while developing relationships with buyer and local managers.
· Conduct regular visits on Rogue accounts to grow sales and presence.
· Experience selling alcoholic beverages to wholesaler network or other DSD functions.
· Wholesaler experience strongly preferred.
· Strong presentation and analytical skills.
· Can travel up to 50%.
You’ll get to work in a fun, fast and energetic work environment. We are a group of people who believe in the power of creating things in small batches by hand and in building things ourselves. If you love craft beers, spirits and canned cocktails, this is the place to be. Generous paid time off (PTO), 401(k) matching, pet benefits, comprehensive health insurance and more!
How to apply
If you are interested please attach your cover letter, resume, and anything else you would like to share with us.