Regional Sales Manager - PacNW
Skinny DippedApply for this Job
Regional Sales Manager- PacNW
Position Location: Home Based, Prefer Seattle or Norcal
Reports to Director of Sales West
About the Company
Located in Seattle Washington, Skinny Dipped was founded by a mom and daughter and her two best friends after realizing that nothing is more important than time spent with the ones you love. Starting out of their Seattle kitchen, the four women created Skinny Dipped: thinly dipped chocolate almonds that are exceptionally good-for-you and ridiculously delicious. The company is proud to remain a women-led business driven by the belief that healthy snacking should make both you and your body happy.
Leads the development and implementation of the planning at the account level, focusing on total volume, profit and share growth within Candy and Snack Nuts. The Regional Sales Manager position is responsible for driving and developing retail sales for the specified territory. This person will strategize, plan and execute directly with our retail partners and distributors. They will be expected to grow sales through increased distribution, promotional planning and successful new item launch campaigns. The position has geographical accountability for retailer headquarter calls, managing regional independent customers, developing/executing retail merchandising activities and managing broker representatives. This position will also be supportive of the National customers that are within their territory.
- Proactively managing, monitoring, evaluating and updating the overall business plan to meet all volume, profit and share objectives.
- Responsible for implementing brand strategies and tactics with customers by working closely with key decision makers, cross functional partners and utilizing consumer insights to drive customer decision making.
- Oversee all management, growth and development of our broker partners within your area.
- Develops, manages and maintains distributor partner relationships within assigned territory.
- Develop annual strategic plan for the customer and present internally to gain alignment on opportunities for growth.
- Lead the JBP process with the customers with a focus on strategic thought leadership.
- Develop and implement trade promotional strategies and tactical plans with the customers
- Conduct post event analysis
- Conduct category business reviews to discuss state of the business, consumer trends and key business drivers and incremental opportunities.
- Develop accurate monthly forecasts in order to maximize supply chain efficiencies by tracking shipments, and inventory changes via the distributor.
- Meet/exceed annual new and existing customer revenue and profit goals for all company’s products in specified territory.
- Build and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers
- Secure and expand distribution in assigned sales channels by calling on accounts both independently, with distributor personnel, and with third party brokers
- Utilize syndicated data to inform decisions and growth strategies
- Execute on time and monthly expense reports
- Ability to lift 20 lbs, load, set up, execute and tear down promotional items
- Must have daily access to a computer with Microsoft® office, a printer, working internet connection, cell phone, email & internet capabilities as well as camera, reliable transportation, valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel +35% and/or do overnight trips into specified territories for customer meetings, broker work with’s, distributor meetings or shows; directed by the Director of Sales
- Provide timely reporting back to Director of Sales
Education and Experience
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus
- 4+ years of CPG account management, trade marketing and broker management
- Experience working for large CPG brand as well as challenger brand
- Strong planning skills including forecasting and trade promotion
- Strong PC skills including MS Office
- Experience working cross functionally
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use consumption data
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Excellent Medical Benefits
- Equity Opportunity
Pac NW Region: Washington, Oregon, Norcal, Utah, Nevada, Idaho