Chief Demand Officer
Idun Cider CompanyApply for this Job
About the Company:
Award-winning Idun Cider launched our flagship product, Idun Dry Cider, using exclusively 100% fresh pressed heirloom apples, never from concentrate and zero added sugars last year in the Seattle area.
Our name: Idun (EE-done) comes from the Norse goddess of apples and youthfulness, our goal is to make the best New-World style cider available, perfectly balancing local fruit from the Pacific Northwest with the flavors and culture of traditional Scandinavia.
About the Position
Idun Cider is looking for a Chief Demand Officer to manage key partnerships for our rapidly growing startup. As we are currently self-distributed our primary objective in this role is to develop relationships with key distribution partners, implementing them to our sales matrix while preserving the premium yet accessible nature of our unique brand positioning.
This position and partner will need to evolve based on the demand of our rapidly growing CPG startup. While initially this position may only require part-time support, we fully expect this position to expand to a full time role with continued key management and leadership opportunities. Key responsibilities include:
- Manage existing partnerships in the Seattle area
- Develop new business pipeline to increase sales/volume both on/off premise
- Incorporate and develop partnerships with key distribution partners
- Own overall sales strategies and goals
- Coordinate events and promotions focused on brand awareness
- Partner with Chief Supply Officer for sales planning
- Create Social Media Strategy Plan
- 2 years Alcohol Sales Experience
- Excellent Sales Skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Self-motivated, ability to work with a limited amount of direction
- Basic technology and social media savvy
- Wine and Beverage Knowledge: specifically, cider
- Understanding of WSLCB laws and regulations
- 4-Year Degree in Business and Marketing
- Must have valid Driver’s License