Field Agent - Las Vegas
Duvel USAApply for Job
We are seeking outgoing, enthusiastic individuals to conduct samplings, work at beer festivals and staff other various events/promotions for the Duvel Moortgat family of breweries (Duvel, Brasserie d’Achouffe, Brewery Ommegang, and Boulevard Brewing Company).
Employment will be part time, 12-15 hours per week, and all events will take place throughout the Las Vegas area. You MUST be available to work after 4pm both Thursdays and Fridays and available between Noon-8pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
As a Field Agent for Duvel USA, you will be stewards of the breweries, engaging with customers and teaching them about our beer and brands. We offer competitive pay and a flexible work environment.
If interested, please apply with your resume and include your availability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Engage and educate consumers via on and off premise product samplings at retail accounts
- Assess customers’ needs and interests to best recommend Duvel USA products
- Set up, break down, product preparation and sampling during in-account demonstrations
- Secure and transport beer and marketing materials to and from event locations
- Merchandise products and integrate marketing and display materials at retail accounts
- Assist at special events and festivals as needed
- Manage sampling and events scheduling in Las Vegas
- Outgoing, engaging, friendly personality
- Understand and be able to answer basic questions about general beer knowledge, Duvel USA products and our breweries
- At least 21 years of age
- Southern Nevada Health District Food Handler Safety Card (Health Card) & an Alcohol Awareness Training (TAM) Card
- Available to work nights and weekends
- Reliable cell phone
- Willing to travel within the listed markets
- Ability to lift and move 30lbs unassisted
- Valid driver's license
- Access to a vehicle
Preferred, but not required:
- Cicerone Level I Certification
- Craft beer and/or service industry experience
- Prior experience working bar/alcohol promotions