Two Roads Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Two Roads Brewing & Area Two Experimental Brewing are seeking an Event Manager to assist in all event activities at the brewery campus in Stratford, CT. This is a salaried position which includes medical and retirement benefits. The position reports to the Senior Event Manager and a summary of skills and duties are as follows:
- Enthusiasm for craft beer
- Customer service focused
- Enjoy a myriad of challenges
- Willing to work into the evenings and on weekends as required to execute flawless events
- Team oriented, pleasant personality with a sense of humor
- Positions requires forging positive relationships with other departments such as sales, marketing, brewing and tasting room personnel
- College degree required and the ability to use Microsoft Office products
- 2 years’ experience working in the craft beer industry a plus
- Most weekends required
- Work with Sr. Event Manager to plan, organize and execute all events held at Area Two
- Work with Associate Marketing Manager with all membership-exclusive events
- Booking and overseeing private events for both the Two Roads & Area Two private event spaces.
- Up-keep of all event spaces
- Tour Guide training required - Must be able to give short private tours to all event clients
- Writing and updating the private event procedure guidelines
- Analyzing and tracking all invoices, contracts, private event revenues
- Working with local chefs creating pop up kitchens for Area Two Tasting Room
- Creating marketing communications to generate more usage of the private events spaces
- Work with Marketing Associate to create proper marketing for public events
- Maintain a calendar of brewery activities to ensure seamless event activations
- Assist the Sales Department with planning and overseeing all Account/Distributor visits
- Insuring compliance with all state and local regulatory requirements
- Assisting with larger events at Two Roads Brewing (Road Jam Fest, Ok2berfest, Shore 2 the Pour, Gathering at the Bines, “mini-festivals” etc.).
- Occasional assistance with off-premise brewery events such as charitable functions and beer festivals.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Kristen@tworoadsbrewing.com.