Canning Line Operator / Packaging Technician
Intuition Ale WorksApply for this Job
Intuition Ale Works is looking for an experienced canning line operator to join our team of quality-focused, craft beer professionals. The ideal candidate should be open to working day or evening shifts, and hours may fluctuate with production needs. Compensation depends on the candidate's experience.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision
This is an active role where situations may require you to be working on a machine and on your feet all day and performing sanitation work.
Experience with CASK canning lines is ideal.
- Operates and monitors the production line to personal safety and beer quality
- Operates filling, capping, sealing, and labeling of product
- Removes or shifts materials and/or finished products to facilitate proper flow
- Removes defected materials and product from the line
- Conducts standard product inspections
- Performs basic troubleshooting and minor repairs to ensure production equipment runs efficiently
- Ensures package and product quality at work station(s)
- Performs preventative maintenance as assigned
- Operates all manufacturing equipment efficiently and safely
- Cleans equipment and area before, during, and after shift
- Completes opening or closing duty assignments (depending on shift scheduled)
- Maintains clean work area through good housekeeping practices and 5S methods
- Communicates clearly to packaging manager and maintenance to prevent production slowdowns, maintains a safe working environment, and escalates quality issues
- Maintains a positive attitude and work ethic to promote a healthy working environment
- Performs all other duties as assigned
Please email a letter of interest and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org