Regional Brand Manager
District 9 Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
Job Summary:The Regional Brand Manager is responsible for implementing sales initiatives as given by the National Brand Manager. The RBM will be in charge of a handful of D9 Distributor partners to ensure proper order forecasting of all core and seasonal beers, and assist in inventory management and sell through. The RBM will be required to conduct Sales Meetings and Staff training for their distributors. The RBM will ensure product development programs are in place with distributors and facilitate distributor incentives, sales programs, work-withs, and crew drives as needed. The RBM will develop effective sales strategies to achieve product awareness in their given territory by overseeing and researching current market trends in their given territories. The RBM must be able to manage a budget for themselves as well as individual distributor budgets towards D9 brand spend. Reports to the National Brand Manager.
- 3+ years in craft beer with a distributor or brewery. Other types of beverage sales will be considered.
- Knowledge of the craft beer industry and emerging trends is a must-Must reside in South East region of the United States
- Proven track record of improved sales in your organization
- 1-2 years of Outside sales and development experience
- Knowledge in Annual Business Plan development and presentations
- Ability to develop and maintain distributor relationships.
- Thrives working independently, self-motivated, and knows how to prioritize and manage time, a high-tolerance for flexibility and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication and follow up skills.
- Person must demonstrate sense of urgency and have a passionate entrepreneurial spirit.
- Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation
- Experience with Inventory/order building software (Plex/Ekos/etc)
- Experience with VIP-Distributor Management experience
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- Knowledge of chain sales and developed relationships with buyers-Comfortable with Excel, Microsoft Office, and G-Suite
Local Travel expected, Limited out of market travel mandatory but planned in advance