Spirits Brand Manager
Silver Eagle Distributors Houston, LLC.Apply for Job
Silver Eagle Distributors Houston, LLC. is the nation's largest Anheuser-Busch distributor and second-largest overall beer distributor. The Spirits Brand Manager places focus on all designated brands with the purpose to grow market share.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a roll-out plan for all assigned brands.
- Develop and implement marketing plans for assigned brands.
- Participates in sales meetings to educate the sales force on assigned brands.
- Effectively executes a brand plan for each brand at the beginning of each year to drive results and increase profitability.
- Keeps abreast of current trends and practices in the field of expertise.
- Tracks and measures the distribution and sales of brands.
- Interacts on a daily basis with suppliers, distilleries and Class B wholesalers.
- Develops and fosters business relationships with key spirit retailers on and off-premise.
- Interacts daily and performs in-market rides with the sales force to ensure company goals related to spirit brands are met.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- High School Diploma required. Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of sales experience in the beverage industry, specifically in the Spirits industry.
- Intermediate computer knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Able to obtain and maintain a TABC license/permit.
- Must handle alcohol and work within T.A.B.C Guidelines.
- Talk, hear, and see (including close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus).
- Must be able to lift/carry/push/pull up to 40 pounds.
- All-weather conditions (indoor & outdoor) including high temperatures, cool/cold temperatures, wind, ice, humidity, rain, fog, hail, sleet, and snow.
- Daylight, twilight, evening and dark lighting conditions.
- Noise, vibration, dust, dirt, airborne particles, fumes.
- Work hours will vary daily due to business needs.