Barrio Brewing is looking for a Chief Operating Officer
Barrio BrewingApply for Job
The chief operating officer will successfully provide the leadership, management and vision necessary to ensure that Arizona’s oldest family run craft brewery has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to continue to grow the company and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency. The COO will accomplish this through a respectful, constructive and energetic style, guided by the objectives of the Board of Directors while honoring its family based culture.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of its veteran team of managers and associates.
- Mentor employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication to respecting fellow coworkers.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the Board in all matters of importance
- Manage relationships with partners and vendors as well as the community Barrio serves.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the beer industry.
- Have formulated and executed million dollar+ annual budgets.
- Strong distributor retailer relationship experience.
- People management and mentoring skills.
- Brand planning including new product launch, retailer relations, market analysis and advertising decision-making.
- Experience in business functions such as budgets, marketing planning and execution.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills, employee development and advancement planning.
- Superior aptitude in decision-making and problem solving.