Key Account Sales Manager
Lakeshore BeverageApply for this Job
Lakeshore Beverage is seeking a Key Account Sales Manager. The Key Accounts Sales Manager will have overall responsibility for building and managing Lakeshore Beverage's top strategic intermediary partnerships, and building trusted advisor relationships with these accounts. The Key Account Sales Manager must be a creative, high energy, hands on, take charge manager with proven sales skills. This position will be responsible for representing all of Lakeshore Beverages portfolio.
The position will use strategic account management practices to uncover business objectives to help our key accounts achieve the desired business outcomes. The position will manage Key Account Managers and be part of relationships from Account Representatives to C-level. This position is responsible for the overall business results including share, sales, execution, contribution to margin growth and talent development.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Play a key leadership role in the development of the annual business plan for retail chain accounts by providing strategic sales guidance, feedback and closely monitor and report on the progress and delivery of the stated objectives
- Analyze, evaluate and improve the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs and results
- Utilization of internal and external sales reporting tools to research branded sales performance and to develop strategies and plans that improve brand awareness, product availability and cohesive go to market initiatives
- In a highly collaborative manner, work closely with marketing to develop profitable long range business strategies and annual business plans for the region
- Ensure barriers are removed to allow the field teams to aggressively grow revenues, profit and share by proactively identifying strategic, long term growth and profit opportunities for the region
- Establish and implement short and long range sales goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures
- Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance sales operations and market execution
- Collaborate with cross functional department managers and directors to develop business plans
- Implement and execute market specific sales and marketing plans within the assigned territory
The following factors, among others, will be considered when selecting the successful candidate(s) for this position.
- Market Knowledge
- Program and Policy Execution
- Brand Knowledge
- Development of Team Members
- Quality Assurance
Qualified candidates will have deep knowledge of the beer industry, especially its competitive opportunities and threats. Five or more years of sales management experience is required; two or more years of people management and development and a Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Management, or other related fields is desired. The successful individual must have strong technology skills and must be able to successfully execute sales training through available technology. We’re seeking a person with strong analytical skills who can quantitatively assess sales data to make appropriate decisions regarding goals within the market.
Position Reports to: Director of Sales
Employment with Lakeshore Beverage can lead to opportunities for advancement—in addition to advancement opportunities that may occur in Chicago, Hand Family Companies operates ten other facilities throughout Illinois, Tennessee, and Kentucky. We’re a growing Company, and if that’s what you are seeking, we might be right for you!