Gold Buckle BeerApply for Job
Miller International Inc., owner of Gold Buckle Beer is looking for our newest Sales Representative!
This person will be responsible for supporting and increasing sales in our on and off premise accounts located in Northern Colorado. The ideal candidate will have intimate sales experience, and be extremely self-driven. S/he must have the ability to foster lasting relationships with retail buyers, and have a passion for the craft beer industry. This position will distribute products promptly to our customers. The Sales Representative will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction.
As a Sales Representative, you would:
- Accelerate growth in current accounts and capture new customers in assigned sales territory
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with retail accounts.
- Works directly with the Lead Sales Representative to promote sales, promote the brand and achieve target distribution and volume goals.
- Support Company events (local or regional) as required
- Support special events and festivals in the territory.
- Ensures proper and timely ordering of POS with retailers.
- Maintains consistent market visitation schedule between all assigned territories; work quarterly target account list and visitation schedule including chain and independent of and off premise accounts.
- Develops quarterly target lists built from goals and objectives.
- Must be able to analyze and develop sales opportunity from company provided sales/CRM software.
- Conducts ongoing brand training.
- Performs administrative tasks as they are assigned (expense reports, monthly work calendar, build wholesaler sales programs, establish distribution targets, evaluate discount programs, conduct price surveys).
- Assists in creating volume projections and marketing budgets; ensure compliance is maintained.
- Loading, transporting, and delivering items to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
- Assisting with loading and unloading items from vehicles.
- Accepting payments for delivered items.
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Adhering to assigned routes and following time schedules.
- Preparing reports and other documents relating to deliveries.
- Operating equipment and machines, such as cars, trucks, forklifts, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to lift up to 55 pounds and maneuver packages up to 165 pounds, using appropriate techniques and tools
- Must be at least 21 years old with reliable personal transportation and a clean driving record
- Ability to pass a background check
- Strong customer service skills
- Must possess a positive and professional attitude
Gold Buckle Beer offers spectacular benefits to ensure its employees are happy and healthy, and the Company firmly believes in the importance of maintaining a proper work-life balance. If this sounds like a position where you could succeed, send us your resume and cover letter telling us about yourself, your experience in sales, and why you would like to work for us.
Gold Buckle Beer seeks to provide rodeo fans and contestants premium quality beer, crafted to their tastes, and through our branding and imagery, to be authentic to the western lifestyle audience. Further, we wish to give back to the western lifestyle by providing financial support to rodeo through the Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association and other sponsorships. Gold Buckle Beer is brewed in La Junta, Colorado, which was once the junction of the Santa Fe Trail and the Pioneer Road to Pueblo. The brewery is located next to the Arkansas River which flows, both above ground and below ground, from the Colorado Rocky Mountains.