Regional Sales Manager- Southern California
Copper & Kings American Brandy CompanyApply for this Job
Relevant work experience in wine and spirits is a must. Must be based in Los Angeles or Orange County.
Energetic, inventive, disciplined sales manager to manage sales operations.
Oversee the sales operational processes & disciplines through regional distributors and retailers on and off-premise.
Member of a sales leadership team charged with building a world class brandy company through superior products and superior performance achieved through an outstanding culture.
• Distributor Management
o Build and maintain relationships and alliances.
• Key Account Management
o On and Off Premise focus
o Drive sales through programing and display
• In-Market Activity – On & Off-Premise
o Up & down the street
• Sampling & Events
o In Store
o Festivals & Trade Shows
o Inventory Management
o Monthly Dashboard Reporting
o Daily In-Market Call Reports
o Margin Management
• Team building
o Culture of excellence, enjoyment, invention and personal accountability
o Part of Sales & marketing team
o Work to develop sales strategy and tools
o Share best practice
• Distillery support
o Work with Operational leadership
o Trained by world class distillers
• Personally accountable for superior business performance
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree – preferred.
• Minimum 3-5 years Sales Management Experience – manufacturer or distributor. Spirits or Beer preferred.
• Disciplined – well planned, well organized and reliable.
• Total professional within alcoholic beverage environment with expected sobriety.
• Understanding of cocktail culture and foodie environment.
• Well read and a strong love of music. Exhibits strong curiosity and learning agility with willingness to embrace continuous education.
• Commercially and computer literate, with strong communication skills verbal and written.
• Original and Imaginative thinker.
• Willing to get hands dirty – in sales but also in terms of distillery operations and in-market execution.
• Ability to grow in terms of leadership and personnel management as company expands sales force.
• Ability to work with flexibility and within a demanding start-up environment.
• The role involves extensive travel – over all responsible geography as well as to Louisville, KY.
ABOUT THE COPPER & KINGS AMERICAN BRANDY COMPANY
Copper & Kings is an American Brandy Company, focused exclusively on the alembic copper potstill distillation of superb apple and grape brandy.
The company is based in Butchertown, Louisville, Kentucky.