Brew Dr. KombuchaApply for Job
Purpose: The Shipping Specialist oversees the daily operations of shipping product nationwide. Using shipping software and packing knowledge, successfully organize and execute timely processing of daily shipments.
Reports to: Wholesaler Service Manager
- Work with marketing and teahouse teams to ensure that marketing requests and wholesale teahouse shipments are shipped in a timely manner, in accordance with shipping department guidelines.
- Determine packaging requirements and use appropriate packaging materials to prep orders and packages for shipping.
- Ensure products are properly packed for safe shipment.
- Utilize shipping software as needed to schedule pick-ups and track goods shipped.
- Oversee all keg return and donation activity.
Candidate should have:
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and time-management skills
- Computer experience: Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Education and experience:
- 1-3 years shipping experience
- High School diploma
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
We are kombucha from a tea company and we’re proud of where we came from. Every batch of Brew Dr. Kombucha is crafted with care from the beginning. We start with the same high-quality organic teas we serve at our Townshend’s Teahouses and infuse with organic botanicals, fruits and dried herbs. It’s a no shortcuts, whole ingredients approach that we have stayed true to from the beginning.
Through the combined effort of our teahouses, Brew Dr. Kombucha, and Townshend’s Distillery, Townshend’s Group is dedicated to crafting unique and always-delicious tea beverages. Our commitment to authenticity and integrity is mirrored in the care we have for our people, our community and our planet.
PROUD TO BE B CORP
Brew Dr. Kombucha is proud to be the first national kombucha company to become a Certified B Corporation. As a B Corp, we are verified to meet the highest standards of social and environmental responsibility, accountability, and transparency. We're using business as a force for good to help preserve the world we love through implementing a closed-loop brewing practice, sourcing 100% renewable energy, and donating to ecologically-minded non-profits. It is the responsibility of the person in this role to work with colleagues and supervisors to execute on the activities of the department that contribute to fulfilling our commitment to environmental sustainability and a green environment.