Brewer Needed for 2017 Mid-Size Brewing Company of the Year
Saint Arnold Brewing CompanyApply for Job
- The complete brewing process from milling, to wort production, to fermentation and filtration.
- Cleaning and sanitizing tanks, cleaning the outsides of vessels, cleaning floors, and maintaining the appearance of the brewhouse and cellar.
- Cellar management including yeast pitching, daily fermentation tracking and dry-hopping.
- Close adherence to all SOPs and safety procedures, as provided.
- Upholding and advancing our quality standards.
- Accurately completing all checklists.
- Development and brewing of test batches for potential release. Previous experience with recipe development is a plus.
- Shift work. We operate three shifts which involves nine days of work every two weeks with some additional weekend work expected. You will be expected to rotate through all shifts.
- Being a promotional spokesman for Saint Arnold. This is a part of everybody’s job description.
- A love for beer and an interest in how it is brewed.
- Prior brewing (homebrew or commercial) experience is required.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required and we prefer degrees in engineering or related scientific fields.
- A high energy level and an attention to detail is needed. We have a great enthusiasm for what we are doing and are seeking a person who shares this.
- Must be a team player yet be trusted to act independently.
- Must also be physically able to lift 55 lb grain sacks, drag heavy hoses across the floor and perform other physically demanding duties.