Fiddlehead Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
The Brewery Assistant - is a Utility Player who will work throughout the brewery assisting with all processes associated with production and packaging while adhering to SOPs and safety guidelines to achieve the best possible consistency in Fiddlehead beers.
Essential Responsibilities: Including, But not limited to the following
- Participate in all brewery operations including, but not limited to:
Packaging - Canning and Kegging, CIP cycles, General cleaning and organizing. Assisting with Shipping & Receiving
- Follow all company policies & procedures strive to maintain a clean and safe working environment at all times.
- Must be able and willing to work a variable shift schedule that is dependent upon the operational needs of the brewery - may require one weekend day and possibly holidays.
-Safety & Security—the individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Participate in month end inventory counts as needed.
- Problem Solving: Identify and resolves problems in a timely manner - Ability to lift 150 lbs. - Planning/Organizing: Prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time efficiently. - Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment as well as delays or unexpected events. - Dependability: Consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Reporting: Maintain accurate notes.
Pay: Based on Experience
Benefits: PTO and Health Care