Corporate Maintenance and Reliability Manager - GLCC
Great Lakes Coca-Cola BottlingApply for Job
The Corporate Maintenance and Reliability Manager directly supports the maintenance and reliability efforts for the company's manufacturing facilities. This position will develop a strategic vision and implement initiatives to advance equipment reliability and the maintenance teams capabilities. This position will identify gaps in training, processes, tools, spare parts and then implement solutions. The Corporate Maintenance and Reliability Manager will actively lead root cause analysis work and partner with the Operations Teams to implement effective preventative measures as well as provide guidance for capital planning.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Partner with manufacturing leadership teams and engineering teams to deliver production targets and quality objectives through proper maintenance and reliability programs.
* Create process for management of critical spares at all facilities and for the company.
* Generate/maintain a criticality ranking of equipment. Benchmarking of equipment performance for all facilities
* Implement appropriate spare parts strategies and preventative and predictive maintenance strategies to avoid unplanned downtime.
* Lead standardized Preventative Maintenance Optimization across all manufacturing facilities.
* Provide expertise, leadership, and training on structured problem solving techniques i.e., Breakdown Analysis (BDA), Lean, Six Sigma and other root cause analysis tools, etc.
* Plan, develop, and implement strategies and procedures designed to reduce downtime, supply chain losses, minimize operating costs, and optimize the utilization of technicians, materials and assets.
* Develop a standardized training program designed to increase the capabilities of the Maintenance teams in the facilities.
* Create the Maintenance Playbook to develop a standardized Maintenance program.
* Coordinate the planning and design of preventive, predictive and condition based maintenance programs.
* Audit the maintenance practices all facilities and provide feedback to correct and/or improve the local team practices and performance.
* Provides technical expertise to reduce Mean Time to Repair (MTTR) and increase Mean Time between Failure (MTBF).
* Provide direction for quick changeover and centerlining improvements.
* Provide change management leadership to ensure achievement and sustainability of targeted performance levels.
* Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
* Bachelors degree in Engineering or Technical Engineering
* 6 plus years of management experience within a Maintenance organization
* 6 plus years of management of a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
* Strong change management and influencing skills
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proven track record coaching, mentoring, and motivating and managing employees' skills development.
* Demonstrated experience proactively leading and coaching teams to solve problems.
* Experience utilizing automatic line monitoring and other reliability improvement processes.
* Lean, Six Sigma (GB or BB) certification
* Proficient Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
* Ability to travel up to 50%
* This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* 10 plus years of management experience within a Maintenance organization.
* Masters degree
* Experience with resource planning in a large manufacturing organization
* Experience managing a SAP- based CMMS
* Experience in creation of work flow processes
* Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) principle experience.
* Proficiency in CAD software.
* Knowledge of Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and Human Machine Interface (HMI) programming software
* TPM Certification
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: