Beverage Sales Representative – Western PA & Ohio
Wyndridge Farm BrewingApply for this Job
Individual will build brand and gain market share by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, closing and maintaining our beverage business relationships. Relationships and Knowledge of Pittsburgh and Ohio Cider & Craft Beer market preferred
Summary of essential job functions
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, etc; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new partner with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Completes sales prospecting and customer visit reports as required by company.
- Represents company and brand at tasting events, networking functions, etc.
Skills and Qualifications:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Team Oriented
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate internal coworkers and external customer, perform job functions within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage numerous clients, branding opportunities, etc. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- Two years of sales experience and college degree preferred but not required.
- Position requires willingness to work a flexible schedule with nights and weekend included
- Understanding of Microsoft Office and VIP preferred
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift and carry roughly 25 lbs
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.