Wild Leap Brewing CompanyApply for this Job
The Cellar Person is responsible for:
- Cleaning and sanitizing fermentation tanks.
- Monitoring the fermentation process of beer, including temperature, gravity, and carbonation
- Cleaning and sanitation of tanks, product lines, equipment, and floors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate and troubleshoot cellar and brewing equipment in a safe manner
- Monitor gravities, temperatures, pH and carbonations regularly and log all measurements.
- Complete all necessary documentation accurately and on time
- Maintain inventory as needed.
- Perform FV CIP and SIP procedures.
- Assist other departments when necessary, including but not limited to brewing and packaging.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Formal brewing education preferred.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year experience in a brewery or related environment.
- Ability to work without direct supervision;
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs
- Ability to become certified to operate a forklift;