Field and Retail Marketing Manager
MinnaApply for this Job
MINNA is now hiring a Field & Retail Marketing Manager
MINNA, we’re the tea that Pops. Intentionally brewed to be light, MINNA makes the good stuff without all the… well… not so good stuff. It’s actually easier this way. With no sugars, no added sweeteners, and using only organic and non-GMO ingredients you can feel good about what we’re brewing.
MINNA is built on inclusivity. We donate 1% of profit to charities dedicated to inclusivity. We seek to develop and support the right people, with the right chemistry, who continually ask questions, and in turn will develop and tactically execute good ideas. We are looking for individuals to help us think smarter and put a lot of ideas on the table in a short amount of time. Building a great company is our goal. Quality individuals and getting the team right is our business plan.
We are looking for a high-energy unique, passionate Field & Retail Marketing Manager to help us promote one of the hottest products in the beverage space. This person will be responsible for creating excitement and spreading the word about MINNA to consumers in various outlets by sampling the product and answering questions. Field Marketing Managers will cultivate, collaborate, and develop a local team designed to build brand loyalty, brand buzz and brand value in assigned region. They will be responsible for creating and executing strategic plan focusing on community marketing programs that connect MINNA to the consumer and drive profitability in Retail accounts. This is done through the creation of engaging, scalable, relevant consumer experiences and the building of a best in class Field Marketing Team. The consumer experiences have key elements designed to drive the trial of our brands. This full-time position reports to the Founder and offers competitive pay and bubbly lightly-brewed perks!
What you will be responsible for:
- Building a best-in-class Brand Ambassador Team
- Educating consumers about the general principles of MINNA’s ingredients and benefits.
- Managing a Master Calendar of Events
- Executing field activations, including event marketing and in-store demonstrations
- Bringing education and exposure of MINNA to retailers and other outlets throughout your district
- Managing and Reporting Recaps of events
- Submitting reports in a timely manner through designated systems
- Cultivating brand loyal consumers
Who you are:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be supremely organized, Entrepreneurial, Ambitious, and Self-driven
- Must be very detailed oriented and capable of operating an organized calendar with specific and detailed instructions with a small team
- Available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Able to adapt to unique situations and work well under pressure to complete tasks under deadline.
- You have at least 3-7 years of relevant experience
- You are passionate about showing that MINNA is for everyone and will be responsible for organizing team-wide Monthly volunteer events
- You are able to speak from personal experience connecting people to MINNA and you are authentically driven to share MINNAs’ story and values
- You are passionate about inclusivity and ideally have ideas and volunteer projects that you can draw upon and recommend to the team
- You enjoy people and have excellent communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Able to participate in physical activity, including lifting up to 40lbs
- Creative problem solver and strategic thinker who brings passion, enthusiasm and creativity to work
- US Work Authorization Required
- Must be able to read and write English