Co-Founder and General Manager
Marthas Spiked LLCApply for this Job
LOCATION: Flexible: Newport Rhode Island / Mass area
This new leadership position will help drive the expansion of Martha’s Spiked Juicy Seltzers from a test market into a commercial success. We are seeking an energetic Entrepreneur who is excited to help expand the business and work with the current founder who lives on Martha’s Vineyard and has successfully launched the product there. Applicants should be skilled at developing business plans and working with partners to help deliver results. This Entrepreneur/leader will be involved in virtually every aspect of the business and leading the expansion of Martha’s Spiked into Massachusetts, Rhode Island and beyond. They will work with a support staff in Greenwich CT and the Kelly House (on MV), and help recruit future team members with the goal of eventually having a full local team committed to Martha’s Spiked.
SPECIFIC APPLICANT REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Hospitality or Marketing Degree is preferred
- Experience: Food & Beverage, or CPG experience is preferred
- Bev Alcohol Experience is a big plus
- Analytical/ Financial: Will need to create and manage a business plan / P&L, and refine pricing and promotions to deliver results
- Team: Proven Ability to cultivate relationships with customers & team members
- Communicator: Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-starter: Ability to lead and work autonomously with limited direction
- Nimble: Ability to be resourceful, creative and maintain flexibility
- Preference given to candidates with leadership, biz dev/sales or marketing experience.