Coppertail Brewing CoApply for this Job
Tampa-based Coppertail Brewing Co, Florida’s top-selling independent craft brewery, is currently seeking an experienced and talented sales professional to lead our sales team.
Among other duties, our Sales Manager will:
- Develop an annual sales plan including sales targets and expense budget
- Manage a team of territory and key account reps to ensure goals are met.
- Coach, motivate and inspire the sales team.
- Work closely with our distributor partners to execute our sales plan.
- Travel throughout Florida as needed to meet with distributors, visit retailers and work with territory reps.
- Create plans for promotional activities and special events in each territory.
- Work with marketing to create outstanding point of sale materials
- Monitor the pricing environment to ensure our pricing remains competitive and accurate.
- Use VIP to monitor sales trends and communicate those throughout the organization
- Maintain strong relationships with key contacts at retail and distributor tiers.
- Oversee key account reps to maximize chain distribution.
- Monitor our release calendar and presell our special and seasonal releases.
Our Sales Manager will report to our Chief Operating Officer, (COO) and will interface frequently with ownership. In addition to leading our sales department, our Sales Manager will have the opportunity to provide input on future product development, product lineups, marketing initiatives, and expansion plans.
Qualifications / Experience:
Minimum 3 years work experience in the sale of beer, wine, or spirits.
Proven ability to motivate and manage people.
High proficiency in VIP, Word, Excel preferred.
Strong history of building and maintaining customer relationships.
Passion for great beer
Desire to make a difference in an organization
Compensation / Benefits:
Competitive base salary with bonus bay based on achieving objectives.
Free individual health insurance, greatly discounted family health insurance.
Vision, dental, Life insurance available.
401(k) program with partial company match
The satisfaction of working in a low turnover environment with a team of like-minded people committed to the goal of being the best at what we do.
Please E-mail cover letter and resume to:
And write Sales Manager in the subject line.