Director of Sales Execution
Coca-Cola Bottling Company HighCountryApply for Job
Looking for an opportunity to shine as a leader? We're looking for YOU!
Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country is a family-owned independent Bottler where we view you as the heart and soul of our company and strive to improve the quality of life in each community we serve. We’re looking for a high energy, servant leader to guide our Glacier (Montana & Northern Wyoming) Sales Team & Territory toward continued success.
We care for our employees and want you to enjoy life. As a benefit, Coca-Cola High Country offers 100% coverage options for health, dental and basic life insurance plans.
Aside from fostering an environment for growth and development with Coca-Cola High Country, we want to help you prepare for the future. In addition to our other benefits, we offer a strong 401k plan with a company match along with other supplemental benefits to help secure you and your family’s future. Are you ready to Refresh Your Career?
In order to be considered for this position, you must apply at: http://coca-colahighcountry.com/careers/
As part of the Coca-Cola Bottling Company High Country sales team, the Director of Sales Execution assists the sales teams with building a positive culture, selling strategies and effective ways of calling on existing as well as potential new customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist sales managers in developing and mentoring a team to achieve high performance and a team-oriented environment.
- Work one-on-one with sales team members to develop strategies for enhancing existing customer relationships.
- Train members of the sales teams on strategies for selling in programs and pricing to potential new customers.
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales representatives with negotiating and closing deals.
- Work with management team to continuously foster a positive work environment and establish the organization as a premier employer.
- Train sales team members in effective ways to ensure superior customer service and foster a customer service environment.
- Assist sales personnel in developing effective ways to resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Assist Sales Mangers in reviewing and analyzing sales performance against programs, quotas, and plans to determine effectiveness and learn where additional training may be needed.
- Report back to Vice President of Sales & Marketing on the progress and effectiveness of training with sales teams to determine and recommend additional areas of focus.
- Train sales teams how to maintain CCBCHC quality assurance standards at every account.
- Maintain professional, team relationships with co-workers and customers.
- Conform with, abide by, and re-enforce all regulations, policies, work procedures, and processes.
- On-time follow through on commitments made to customers and co-workers.
- Report to the Vice President of Sales & Marketing on any and all activity that may affect net pricing, revenue, gross profit, volume and opportunities that may arise.
Essential Supervisory Responsibilities
- Work with management team to ensure appropriate handling of personnel matters including hiring for open positions, evaluating performance, and taking appropriate actions in the event of under-performance.
- Provide strategic leadership and build capability through coaching and development on the company’s overall business model, goals and objectives.
- Include management staff in planning, decision-making, and process improvement.
- Identify and mitigate potential personnel risks.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business or 5 to 8 years of outside sales experience.
- Microsoft Office proficiency including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Experience with Margin Minder (or comparable program) preferred.
- Proven track record of building and retaining business through selling, account management and excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to build accounts through cold calling, lead generation, professional presentation style and negotiating and closing deals.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Adaptability – Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Business Acumen – Ability to grasp and understand business concepts and issues.
- Communication – Ability to effectively, clearly and concisely communicate verbally and in writing.
- Enthusiasm – Ability to bring energy to the day to day as well as long-term tasks and plans.
- Judgment – Display willingness to make timely decisions and exhibit sound and accurate judgment.
- Leadership – Ability to inspire and motivate others to perform well; accept feedback.
- Planning & Organizing – Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently and develop realistic action plans.
- Reliability – Demonstrate regular attendance and availability to staff and management.
- Quality Management – Demonstrate commitment to improve and promote quality in all operating areas.
- Safety & Security – Promote and personally observe safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Training skills.
- Ability to analyze and problem solve.
- Knowledge of the business & industry.
- Honesty, Integrity, Trust & Respect – Must be seen as truthful and credible and exhibit respectful behavior in all actions representing the company.
- Work involves walking, talking and hearing, using hands to handle, feel or operate objects. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to focus when using computer terminal.
- Must be able to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE):
- The noise level in the work environment can be moderately noisy due to manufacturing and/or warehousing equipment in operation.
- Must be willing to travel to other company locations approximately 50% and attend out-of-town training and/or seminars.
This job description lists the major duties and requirements of the job and is not all-inclusive. Incumbent(s) may be expected to perform job-related duties other than those contained in this document and may be required to have specific job-related knowledge and skills.
Coca-Cola Bottling Company High country is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, requires pre-employment drug testing for all positions and adheres to an Alcohol & Drug-Free Workplace.