Senior Compensation Anaylst
Sierra Nevada Brewing CompanyApply for Job
The Senior Compensation Analyst will lead the development, implementation, execution, and communication of compensation programs, practices, and policies for Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. This includes job evaluation and design, market pricing and compensation benchmarking, and analysis of a variety of compensation elements including bonus and merit programs. Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, this role partners with our human resources team and company leadership to ensure pay structure alignment with company strategy.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in compensation related HR processes, collaborating with the human resource team, managers and employees throughout the United States and all company locations
- Determine the competitive position of base salary programs on an ongoing basis by participating in compensation surveys and analyzing results
- Perform large scale market data analysis; interpret and present data driven recommendations
- Provide compensation recommendations for new hire offers, promotions, and transfers
- Administer employee compensation including audit and processing of merit increases and bonus payments
- Analyze current compensation processes, tools, and systems and make recommendations for development, improvements, or simplification
- Cross functionally partner with HR team (Recruiting, Payroll, HR Partners) to implement compensation related improvements
- Conduct job evaluation and review of new and/or existing roles to determine appropriate leveling, pay, and FLSA exemption status
- Create training material and conduct training sessions with HR Partners and management to support our compensation philosophy through continuous education and communication
- Ensure company compliance with federal, state, local and provincial laws and regulations governing compensation
- Stays current with trends and innovations in compensation program design and other reward and recognition programs, continually innovating to drive alignment with culture and performance
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field required;
- Or any combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
- Seven (7) years minimum Human Resources experience with five (5) years minimum Compensation experience required
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of compensation practices and policies including federal and state wage and hour laws
- Excellent analytical skills with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- High proficiency in Excel and the ability to efficiently use various HR applications and programs
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a focus on process improvement, efficiency, and the ability to identify and implement creative solutions
- Ability to maintain the highest level of integrity and confidentiality while handling sensitive information
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- CCP, PHR, or other related certification preferred
- Occasional travel required, primarily to conferences and other Sierra Nevada locations
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job operates primarily in a quiet office setting with occasional exposure to a manufacturing environment, which may include wet or humid conditions (non-weather), exposure to moving mechanical parts and loud noises, which may occasionally require hearing protection. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones and photocopiers.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Selected candidate will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment background check
- You must be 21 years old to work for Sierra Nevada
** This position will remain open until filled; online applications will be reviewed weekly **
Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer