Management Systems Facilitator
Great Lakes Coca-Cola BottlingApply for Job
Facilitate the maintenance of an effective management system that meets ISO and GFFS requirements. Support the development of Operational Excellence by increasing associate awareness of the plant’s continuous improvement program and leading continuous improvement projects.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Deliver results and grows business
* Evaluates effective implementation of the facility’s management system (policies, procedures, processes) against ISO and GFFS standards
* Facilitate ISO Gap Assessment Process in order to mitigate risks.
* Review audit results and identify the severity of audit findings or the risk associated with the findings to ensure the appropriate level of action is taken to eliminate non-conformance.
* Focuses on the critical few objectives that add the most value and channels own and others' energy to consistently deliver results that meet or exceed expectations.
* Supports process improvement initiatives to promote sustainable, continuous improvement of core processes.
* Act as scientific, regulatory, technical or quality expert and consultant by responding to targeted questions from the field or other departments/business units and providing support to branches, bottlers and customers. This includes acting as a resource for general information and acting as a consultant for other technical personnel in the Company
* Builds and maintains relationships that motivate, guide, and/or reinforce the performance of others toward goal accomplishments. Develops self and others to improve performance in current role and to prepare for future roles; seeks and provides feedback and coaching to enhance performance
* Coordinates and leads training classes including, but not limited to, policies, processes, standard work, lean tools and new/revised systems requirements.
* Communicates Effectively
* Coordinate and communicate findings of internal and external audits to management staff, and ensure items of non-conformance are addressed and corrected according to schedule
* Foster an environment that supports an engaged Management System culture.
* Import and Export Good ideas that drive change
* Develops new insights into solutions that result in organizational improvements; promotes a work environment that fosters creative thinking, innovation and rational risk-taking.
* Seek, share and adopt ideas and best practices inside and outside the facility and embrace change introduced by others.
* Build Customer Value
* Manage documentation and records in order to ensure that they are complete, current, secure and easily retrievable. This may include designing, organizing or maintaining technical or regulatory records (e.g., paper formula files) and reports
* Review and update existing standards, specifications or requirements in order to comply with changes in regulatory and customer requirements, and to support new product development.
* Other projects and duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
* High School Diploma or GED
* 3 plus years’ supervisory experience
* Two plus years Management System Implementation experience. Ability to apply and implement quality systems (e.g., ISO, Malcolm Baldridge, Six Sigma and HACCP) and to guide others in developing and implementing quality systems
* Two plus years Basic Project Management experience. Knowledge of project management principles and the ability to apply the principles, tools and techniques to develop/plan, manage or execute projects or work plans to ensure successful completion (e.g., on time, within budget)
* Two plus years Process Management experience. Knowledge of process definition, flow charting and process management techniques. Includes knowledge of scale-up from bench to commercialization and process/formula ingredient interactions. Ability to establish and define processes, interrelationships, key controls, and to continuously monitor and improve processes to facilitate the efficient and effective execution of business activities.
* Two plus years Document Management experience. Ability to create, approve, track and file documents and records in compliance guidelines
* Two plus years General Auditing experience. General knowledge of audit process (e.g., interviewing, data analysis, inspections). This includes communicating findings and determining corrective actions.
* This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree
* Three plus years of experience implementing management systems
* Lean, Six Sigma certification
* Food or beverage manufacturing experience
* SAP application experience
* Continuous improvement experience
* Proficiency in MS Office Suite application
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
<img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://reyesholdings.contacthr.com/72504012.jpg />
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: