Canning Line Operator
Kane BrewingApply for this Job
Kane Brewing Company is a fast growing and award winning production brewery located on the coast of New Jersey in Ocean Township. We are looking for a Canning Line Operator to add to our growing team. This full-time position reports to the Head Brewer.
- Daily setup, CIP and SIP of a Wild Goose canning line
- Daily operation of canning line and supporting equipment (Automated depallatizer, laser ink date coder, in line labeler, conveyors, and can rinse)
- Ensure all beer is in the proper condition (temperature, carbonation level, etc.) prior to canning
- Ensure all canning activity is done according to its SOP regarding yield, can fill-height, dissolved oxygen levels, and seaming standards and material loss
- Maintain proper canning records and logs
- Ensure regular maintenance of canning equipment
- Maintain cleanliness of the canning line
- Experience working on a Wild Goose or similar canning line operation
- Experience working in a production/packaging brewery
- Mechanically inclined with the ability to trouble shoot and problem solve quickly
- Formal brewing education or degree in relevant science/mechanical field a plus
Successful candidates will also possess:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Working as part of a team to achieve goals
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with a keen attention to detail
- Willingness to assist with tasks outside key responsibilities
- Communicate efficiently with team and customers
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Must be able to:
- Lift 55 lbs and move 165 lbs occasionally
- Operate a forklift and complex machinery
- Work in a non-temperature controlled environment
Compensation based on experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, 401K, PTO and beer.
As with all our positions at Kane Brewing Company we are looking for someone with a strong work ethic and a team player that is looking for a position at a fast growing company.
Kane Brewing Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, or marital/familial status.