Territory Sales Manager - Northern Virginia
Collective Arts BrewingApply for this Job
Collective Arts Brewing is a grassroots craft brewery fusing the creativity of brewing with the inspired talents of emerging artists and musicians. We are currently expanding across Canada and into the United States.
Collective Arts is a brand being built on its strong connection to creativity. Creativity in art, music and brewing. Our brewery is dedicated to promoting artists and raising creative consciousness through the sociability of craft beer. We are creative, engaging, social, fun, informative, advocates for craft brewing and our brand. All of our team members embody these attributes and our brand personality. As ambassadors for the brand we directly affect how our brand is perceived and remembered.
As a Collective Arts Brewing Territory Sales Manager your role will be to build our brand and brand presence throughout the state of Virginia. You will also support the planning and execution of in field events, festivals and tastings. You will be a face and advocate of our portfolio, help to educate our drinkers, be passionate, engaging, memorable and love all things art, music, and craft beer related.
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible for exceeding pre-determined sales objectives while providing industry and segment leading customer service to our current partners, while ensuing new business development. Our managers passionately represent Collective Arts Brewing, educate all partners, staff and consumers about our represented brands. By using consultative selling approach, seek opportunities to expand the distribution and thru-put of all brands in both the retail and licensee channels.
- Deliver impactful and detailed presentations in a confident manner to decision makers that are consistent with broader company values and brand objectives.
- Provides product and brand marketing knowledge through sales aides and staff training seminars.
- Service and improve the marketability of our products through shelf management, display position and frequency, concept selling and price point management.
- Plan and execute a daily schedule of sales calls in a set call pattern (master route) focused on specific, value focused objectives.
- Strive to increase distribution on all Collective Arts brands across various sales channels.
- Network with all key customer stakeholders for identified opportunities to gain understanding of business operations.
- Fully utilize fact-based sales data to present the commercial value of Collective Arts brands.
- Locate and secure impactful outlet visibility opportunities for brands in all facets within the geographical territory.
- Co-create all annual outlet marketing plans.
- Create and maintain all territory analyses and record keeping as required.
- Follow up on all service related issues and opportunities in a thorough and timely manner.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 2 years structured selling experience in a related field or industry. Able to provide a track record of meeting or exceeding target in a sales territory over a full fiscal year.
- Reside within geographic boundaries of the sales territory.
- Own a reliable vehicle.
- Demonstrated high energy level and possesses a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Possesses outstanding time management and multi-tasking capability.
- Ability to grasp strategies and create tools and tactics for in field execution.
- Ability to definitively execute sales plans as intended.
- Adaptable, able to meet deadlines in fast paced and changing situations.Commitment to building effective external and internal relationships with all stakeholders
- Broader understanding of fiscal management and responsibility. Ability to deliver required results with minimal resources.
- Fully able to lift 20 kgs multiple times per day.
- Able to work evenings and weekends
To apply please submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject of Territory Manager – Northern VA. Also feel free to send anything else along that you think might help you stand out from the crowd.
Thank you for interest in Collective Arts Brewing and for taking your time to review this posting! Only potential candidates will be contacted back for an interview. Follow us on LinkedIn to stay aware of future job opportunities.