Regional Vice President - Western Region
OTR: On the Rocks Premium CocktailsApply for this Job
The Regional Vice President position is responsible for the development, alignment and execution of market-level sales activation strategy that supports the overall Annual Operating Plan (AOP) within the defined geography.
The Regional Vice President will work closely and collaborate with distributor partners to build the business together by creating impactful programs, strategic pricing tactics and manage an activation budget. This senior leadership position provides exposure to all aspects of the Sales business and partnering with Regional Marketing to build locally relevant programming.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Challenges and works collaboratively with senior level distributor partners in the West Region (CA, HI, AZ, NM, NV, WA, OR, UT, CO, ID AND AK).
- Holds accountability for AOP commitments and KPIs
- Actively engages cross functional stakeholders, specifically, regional marketing, operations, RSD and finance to address market opportunities and mitigate risk
- Determine strategy, resources, and budget to achieve plan objectives for multiple states
- Enterprise-wide thinking: turns analysis into planning and actions against channels and consumer opportunities
- Lead the West Region to achieve maximum profitability, market share, and sales depletions
- Uses tracking, reports, reviews, insights and interaction to ensure continuous alignment of partners and team members on vision and goals for the SGWS West Region
- Understands the attitudes and motivations of key people and addresses these in a position of influence
- Inspire, empower, and engage team members to achieve sales objectives through outlining vision aligned with teams goals and personal aspirations
- Responsible for coaching, development and succession planning
- On and OFF premise experience
- Pricing and Programming understanding
- Strong solution based thinking
- Ability to run large markets and multiple markets with many variables
- People Management experience
- Ability to navigate, negotiate and manage conflict
- Experience successfully interacting senior leaders at the supplier and/or distributor
- Demonstrates an outward-in & enterprise-wide strategic thinking. Ability to plan for the long term
- Understands the components of pricing for multiple states and how to manage an A/R and P&L for multiple states.
- Leads a large team, providing vision to team and aligning to same strategy; ensuring right people are in the right roles to be successful Desired Qualifications
- Strong analytic and budget capabilities
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Business Acumen
- Strategic Thinking
- Results Driven
- Customer Focus
- Technical Capacity
- Verbal and Written Communication Skills
This position is directly responsible for leading managers of the division
This position operates in a mobile and on-site environment. This role routinely uses your personal vehicle, represents OTR in professional standards, and handles alcohol products.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.?While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee may often be required to lift and carry items up to 25lbs.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position requires frequent travel, more than 75% most travel is outside the local area and overnight.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, sales and marketing or related field.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Strong experience in the alcoholic beverage industry (On and OFF Channel)
- Sales leadership and management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- General spirits connoisseur
- Strong on-premise and retail reputation
- Experience with Influential Customers and/or Channel Management experience
- Analytic capabilities •
- Effective Budget Management Capabilities
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. The Regional Vice President must be able to work unique hours, drive to potential sales targets, represent OTR professionally, and follow sales strategy set by management and ownership.