Regional Sales Manager - Southern Region
Sunny Sky ProductsApply for this Job
The Regional Sales Manager (RSM) is responsible for managing all sales and business development activities of the assigned region and achieving regional sales targets. This position requires an experienced sales leader with a high level of initiative to identify and provide follow-up on short and long-term sales opportunities while maintaining and developing relationships with an existing customer base. The (RSM) effectively directs and supports a team of Area Sales Representatives, while coordinating market priorities, sales and marketing projects and lead prospecting. The (RSM) routinely provides current market intelligence and input on business planning to the Executive Team, and frequently travels to company and customer sites. The Region is comprised of TX, NM, OK, AR, LA, and MS. Anyone applying to this position must live within one of the states mentioned in the Region.
Major Job Functions
- Align local and regional market strategic priorities, and design successful sales campaigns and business development initiatives to meet and exceed revenue and customer success targets.
- Regularly report on critical business metrics to the National Sales Manager to enable quick response to market demands, and to support continual improvement in Sales.
- Proficient with Salesforce and the ability to maintain all key regional accounts and opportunities on a consistent basis. The sharing of best practices, and ensure continued high level of communication between local and regional markets.
- Call on Regional chain operators and distributors.
- Develop new channels of revenue.
- Successfully manage broker network and develop annual objectives and goals in assigned geography.
- Manage existing distributors and source new distribution base.
- Regional support for national accounts and trade shows.
- Manage, mentor and coach Area Sales Representatives.
- Operate as a liaison between other departments to drive efficient Regional implementations of corporate initiatives.
- Develop, adhere to and manage Regional Market expense budgeting and sales expense reporting.
- Accountable for Regional Profits & Loss and assisting with Accounts Receivable.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Marketing or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ year’s prior experience managing people.
- Proven track record of sales success consistently meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- 3+ years of experience in the Beverage, Foodservice or Convenience Store industry.
- Strong leader with experience leading and motivating teams.
- Demonstrated experience championing innovations and improvements.
- Polished, professional, intelligent, with exceptional relationship and communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft, presentation & data mining applications.
- Must be willing to travel extensively within the assigned territory and execute a disciplined approach to Regional Management with a focus on growth, retention and customer satisfaction.
Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Cafeteria Plans, 401K, Vacation, and more
Sunny Sky Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer, employment decisions at Sunny Sky Products are based on merit, qualifications and abilities. Sunny Sky Products does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual preference or any other characteristic protected by law.
Company Information is available on our website at www.sunnyskyproducts.com